Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Olay Total Effects Fragrance-Free UV Moisturizer with SPF 15 REVIEW



This lotion is exactly identical to the Fragrance Free lotion, but this contains effective UVA & UVB protection which is VITAL for daily living and wrinkle prevention Light, fresh and effective. I prefer this over the Regenerist line of products. 
ive tried so many products with uv protection and they all had a bad smell that i couldnt stand, ive tried the aveeno uv lotion and i hated the smell and the feel of the lotion. ive tried others too and this is the best so far! my face feels so good after i put it on. This product is amazing and it makes your skin look like you are glowing, with this great moisturizer, especially with SPF 15. You can be sure that you're protected while you're out in the yard or at an outside function. Swimming and boating require more protection of course, but the SPF 15 is great for every day use and make up goes on well over it. 




PEOPLES OPINION ON THIS PRODUCT :


1-Debs says: I love using this cream especially when my skin feels really dry or I've had a long day in the elements. It is heavier than my daily use cream, but it makes my face so silky smooth, I just thoroughly enjoy the feel.


2-Augee says: I have used this product for as long as it has been out. I can't remember when Total Effects was introduced but I'm glad it stays on the market, it's my favorite. It's light, not too greasy for my oily skin and works great. I used the orginial 'complete' line with SPF 15 from the age of fifteen or sixteen.


3-Kiki says: I've been using Total Effects ever since I got a free sample, years ago. It has taken me from my forties into my late fifties & still is a terrific a.m. moisturizer with SPF. I use it daily!



You can buy OLAY products at any drug store and online at www.olay.com, www.amazon.com and many more.
To save buy this product on AMAZON now! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment